Subject: [Leica] Spain 1976 - historical picture
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 22:18:00 +0100

They are great shots. In the second one I am just waiting for one of the
policemen to step out with his truncheon and start attacking the dog.

Seriously the contrast between those scenes and the ones of Barcelona today
that you present on the LUG is enormous and the transformation is a credit to
the nation as a whole.

Peter