Subject: [Leica] Two gripes
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 12:27:55 +0930

Letter size paper is only common in the US.  Almost everywhere else
uses paper sizes based on the DIN 476 / ISO 216 standards.  A4 is
standard in every country of the world apart from the US and Canada.
Mexico, Colombia, Venezuela, Argentina, Chile and the Philippines use
letter size paper also, but A4 is more common.

Amusing, really.

Marty