Subject: [Leica] Heat!!!
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 15:24:33 -0700 (PDT)

Where will you be?
?Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com

________________________________
From: Tina Manley <images at comporium.net>
To: lug <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Wed, June 16, 2010 3:08:20 PM

LUG:

It is so hot in South Carolina that it's impossible to think.? It's 94
degrees in my kitchen at 6 PM.? On Saturday we will be flying to California
and then hiking up the Sierra Nevada until we reach snow.? For the next two
weeks, the high temperature will be in the 60's and the low will be below
freezing.? We'll be sleeping in a tent and using a pit toilet so that might
be an improvement on our current living conditions!

I'm taking my 3 Leica M's - 8, 8.2, and 9 - and my 12 CV, and my Leica 21,
24, 35, 50, 75, and 90.? I haven't decided about the Visoflex yet but will
load my camera bag and see how heavy it is.? I'm probably in worse shape
than previous years because it has been too hot to exercise.

What is wrong with this weather!!? My chickens and ducks are panting.

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com