Subject: [Leica] Mondesa children
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 14:54:07 +0930

Thanks Mark.  I did some local contrast adjustments that might have
worked a bit too well in areas where there was already high contrast,
like in their eyes.  These were scanned from negs and there was no
other manipulation of the tones there.  I'll pay closer attention to
that when I print them.

Marty