Subject: [Leica] dandelion nikon lens adapter
From: piers.hemy at gmail.com (piers@hemy.org)
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 23:54:47 +0100

Yes, i have a couple of them for an off-topic DSLR beginning with 'O'.
If you get any I recommend you get them ready fitted to the
appropriate adaptor, as fixing them is much easier said than done -
the tricky part is establishing precisely _where_ to fix them (think
radial position, depth, horizon). I found that the focus confirmation
was less usable than I had hoped, but on the other hand having the FL
programmed into the adaptor makes the EXIF more useful for images made
with legacy glass. Victor Lushnikov (to whose site you linked) claims
to be the inventor of the dandelion, but there are now Chinese
suppliers aplenty on the auction site.
Piers