Subject: [Leica] [img] best photo I've taken in days
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 10:55:37 -0500

A large (16" - 30") wide throw parabolic reflector
generally with a deflector to block the source.
Generally available in silver or white.
(silver being "harder" than white)

Gives wonderful dimensional modeling with semi soft shadows.
Not as overall soft as umbrellas or soft boxes.

Flattering to the "beautiful."
A tad hard on the "flawed."

;~)

Regards,