Subject: [Leica] How much should I charge for this use of a photo?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 10:12:57 -0400

Mike -

You can go to any of the stock photos sites, like Alamy or Getty and use
their calculator to come up with a price.  There should be a category for
business cards, just put in the number of cards.  You might have to specify
a time limit - he can use the image for 1 or 5 or 10 years, etc.  You are
not selling the photo, however, you are leasing the use of the photo ;-)

Tina