From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 06:23:18 -0700

On Jun 12, 2010, at 12:37 PM, Richard Man wrote:

> Me threeeee!!!
>
> And there is NOTHING more ego deflating than getting a spandex'ish biking
> short

hey speak for yourself...especially if more than your ego needs deflating....

> :-) I found one that looks pretty decent, but I will have to work to
> lose another inch or so...
>
> Of course the funny thing is that now people think we are "serious"
> bicyclists

some are serious actually....

look it, feel it, and the spandex is more than a Halloween costume...

> Of course the funny thing is that now people think we are "serious"
> bicyclists

like wearing a leica makes some people think they are  "serious"
photographers...

so this week only  we are soliciting photos of LUGGERS wearing their bike
shorts, shooting their leica...

they will be given extra special attention on the leica photog site....

extra credit, if they are holding a soccer ball or wearing a soccer team
shirt....

really  !

Steve

>>> http://www.greatpix.eu