Subject: [Leica] M9 perks
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 07:48:28 +1000

Stan the May/June issue has been out for a couple of weeks at least. There
was an April too. 8 issues per year and you get 6 months (4 issues) gratis.
Someone reported that they already subscribe but had the 4 free issues added
to their subscription by contacting LFI. I haven't tried that personally as
yet.
Mailing times seem to vary world wide. Locally we get our copies really
quickly since the last couple of months. Maybe some change in the
distribution mechanism. I've read about some slower US deliveries. Maybe
worth sending them a note?

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman