Subject: [Leica] Film/slide scanner recommendations? Samples?
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 09:23:43 -0600

Scanned file size is indicative of the amount of information contained and
thus obtainable. At less then 10% of what a 4000 dpi scanner at 16 bit can
do from the same size negative these scans for small web images are probably
just sufficent.

For a large print from the scan I suspect not.

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada