Subject: [Leica] Good Bye California, now on the road back...
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 00:15:10 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks Doug, It is on the agenda.

Gene
----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug Herr" <wildlightphoto at earthlink.net>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 9, 2010 12:07:08 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: [Leica] Good Bye California, now on the road back...

Gene Duprey wrote:

Well we left Doug, Steve and the rest of California behind us today, and
landed in Utah tonight.  Tomorrow we will get to Wyoming and drive up to the
Grand Tetons and Yellowstone. Any good tips on where to stop for some good
photo ops?
<<<

I sure hope your route after passing through Yellowstone includes the
Beartooth Highway.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com