Subject: [Leica] More On Captions
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 09:00:19 -0800

A PJ is not an overly creative individual.
They are like chickens.
When ones crosses the road, only then will others follow.
They have a standardized education, using the AP style sheet.
The teaching institutions, conform to a national accreditation process.
It makes the end product, the PJ, a reliable and known quantity, who
won't, for the most part, digress from the employer's restrictions/
guidelines.
S.d.