Subject: [Leica] Some on B&W Film
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 00:31:14 +0100

Hi Alastair,

Your fine eye has exactly perceivedf the situation, yes I've did some
shots q?with some people looling at the dog, it was no easy to capture
on such reduced space the history of the moment, for this reason I've
firsty posted only the fdog, he was the beautiful element there...

Cheers
Lluis

El 04/12/2009, a las 3:38, afirkin at afirkin.com escribi?: