Subject: [Leica] 6 Bit Coder?
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 20:36:26 -0600

My Pentax 43/1.9 lens is at the top of the list. The Zeiss 25/2.8 lens seems
to work well using the Leica 24/2.8 Asph setting. I'm taking the Pentax out
tomorrow and plan to initially try the Leica 35 and 50 Summicron settings
but in that this lens is sharper then both Summicron's it will be
interesting to see which, if either, setting works well.

My mention of using non-Leica M mount lenses was not that well received in
Seattle by some.

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada