Subject: [Leica] OT: 45MXT with a Dichro color head
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 19:21:14 -0500

It seems pricey for an enlarger these days, but maybe it is in excellent
condition.  I think they made a VC head in addition to the dichro head, and
don't know if there is any significant difference for b&w VC papers.  Many
people do not like the look from a condenser head, but I liked the 23C for
35mm, sort of a retro (grainy) look.  Also, the 23C has an above the lens
slot for VC filters.  It is difficult to align the lens and neg carrier, but
that is true of many enlargers.

Ken