Subject: [Leica] PESO - Ashley & the Horse....
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 10:55:45 -0400

Thanks so much for your observations, Ted. She's a little girl who hasn't
been around horses much so she was very curious about the horse. I made an
enlargement and gave it to her mother as a gift this summer. People have
told me..especially family members...that they no longer see me with the
camera because I have it all the time and they no longer consciously realize
I'm taking photos.

I appreciate your insight into the picture...it will be very nice to see it
hanging on her wall perhaps at her office or at her home one day!

Robert

Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA