Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Another Church In New Mexico
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 17:48:45 -0500

George,

Actually, I've been meaning to look into a PC 35mm lens.  Until somewhat
recently, most all of my photography was with LF (8x10 or 4x5) field
cameras.  All the lines were straight, but it was pretty liberating when I
discovered 35mm, then digital 35mm.  I have done a little 35mm
"architectural" photography for publication, where everything had to be just
so.  It was pretty easy with levels and a tripod, but most of the time I
don't carry a tripod around.

Ken