Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Hummer Migration is Underway
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 10:33:36 -0700

Hi Jim,

Thanks for posting! I enjoyed the hummer but for some reason it, and
some of the other images, seem over-sharpened to my eye or maybe my
sensibility?

I'm sure glad that hummers are the size of hawks or eagles because if
they were cycling in this neck of the woods would be a lot more
hazardous. Those little critters are nasty for however beautiful they
are.

Adam