Subject: [Leica] How to Avoid Emm-Nine und Ex-One Postings
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 09:16:55 +0200 (CEST)

Good on you Jerry.

Now for practice, may I suggest your next assignment could be to set other
filters addressing the M9.2, M10, R9.2Diesel, and R10 issues. And why not S2?

Should this work you might also want to go further backwards with DMR, M8,
M8.2, M7, M6.2, M6, down to Barnak.

And last, you might think too of any thread that begins with IMG, Friday
Flower, PESO, SM, etc.

Life would then certainly become easy !

Bien cordialement de Metz.
Philippe

PS: forgot: printer, BW, FF, Lightroom, Aperture, Mac, PC, film, developer,
print, Philippe, etc.
Plenty of fun ahead for you.

Message du 12/09/09 02:28