Subject: [Leica] M9 thoughts!
From: editor at frontenachouse.com (editor at frontenachouse.com)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 21:29:49 -0600

Some love is pure,
Some love is dust,
but the finest, purest love
is lust.

from the Great Gatsby.

----- Original Message -----
From: "George Lottermoser" <imagist3 at mac.com>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 12:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Leica] M9 thoughts!

?The more we are filled with thoughts of lust the less we find true
romantic love.? ?Doug Horton

?Society drives people crazy with lust and calls it advertising.? ?
John Lahr

?With senses, mind, and intellect under control; having liberation as
the prime goal; free from lust, anger, and fear; such a sage is
verily liberated.?
and
"Hell has three gates: lust, anger and greed."?Bhagavad Gita

?Let death be daily before your eyes, and you will never entertain
any abject thought, nor too eagerly covet anything.? ?Epictetus

?We are very happy to announce that this year's recipes are, if
possible, better than last year's recipes, ... The competition this
year will consist of three cooks in three categories all vying for
the coveted grand prize and the honor of calling themselves the
'second annual Prime Beef Cook-Off Grand Champion.'? ?Linda Lee

?just say'n

;~)

If I could be guaranteed
that the visions