Subject: [Leica] Leica Won't Improve Your Photography
From: charcot at comcast.net (Charcot)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 19:29:59 -0600

Tina with all due respect the author of the article is for the most
part right.  You are a mature photographer who knows what tools work
and which ones don't.  The article is really meant for folks that
haven't figured that out yet.  I can tell you that I've heard folks
that are SLR ( DSLR) users swear that there must be something better
on the other side of the fence and that the Leica RF must be it.  I
think that it's those folks that he's speaking to.  I for one use both
Pentax SLR, Zeiss Ikon RF and LX-3 currently.

Ernie Nitka