Subject: [Leica] Leica x1
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 20:44:42 -0400

I share your enthusiasm Mark and look forward to trying one out in
Hyannis, assuming they're able to get one there, of course.  George is
right about the focusing limitation, though, and we'll just have to
see how reliably the auto focus works how good the image quality is.
The more I look at it, the more it seems like an excellent carry-
around and travel camera.

I do want to use it with an optical finder, though, and not at arms
length.

Regards,

Dick