Subject: [Leica] Leica open London store
From: s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 22:08:52 -0400

Nathan:

Take a few shots with the Dlux 4 at RG Lewis when you are there, for
yourself. Perhaps you have already though.
I purchased one from The Leica Boutique in Montreal a couple of weeks ago
when they had them back in stock. I am very very impressed with the files I
am getting with this camera. And I find I really like the 4/3r'ds view for a
small compact camera. My hope is that my wife will pick this camera up and
use it as well. We are going on a bus trip in October with a photo club in
London Ontario to the Toronto zoo to see the new Polar Bear exhibit and I'd
like her to use the Dlux 4 for the day. Just stick it on auto everything and
fire away. After all I had to have some way of getting her approval to buy
the camera!!

Scott

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Leica open London store)