Subject: [Leica] m9 with m8 as a back up seems out
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 06:44:18 +0200

Well, yes, the selling prices for M8 started deteriorating about a
year ago, which is why I bought mine in December 2008--new but for
about 55% of the price at which it had been introduced two years
earlier.

Now obviously the price of used ones will fall, but what do I care if
I do not intend to sell mine?

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain