Subject: [Leica] Leica Trica
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 17:15:55 -0400

> My 5DII, on the other hand, is on the tripod a lot. Not with a ball
> head, by the way, but with a small geared head. If I'm putting it on
> the tripod, I want precision, especially with the 24 and 17 TSE's.
>
> --

I loved using a geared head shooting retail fashion for a department store.
I used theirs. With their Hassy ELM's.
Vowed I'd get one for me some day.
Threes a compact one out not for not too much maybe that's what you have.

Kind of the opposite of a ball head.

Crank it!!

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Leica Trica)