Subject: [Leica] Leica Trica
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 13:19:46 -0700

At 2:36 PM -0500 9/9/09, George Lottermoser wrote:
>How many frames exposed in the last month?
>How many of those frames exposed on a tripod?
>
>Just curious.
>
>Regards,
>George Lottermoser
>george at imagist.com
>http://www.imagist.com
>http://www.imagist.com/blog
>http://www.linkedin.com/in/imagist
>
>On Sep 9, 2009, at 2:18 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>
>>  If I had 1000 dollars to spend to do photography I'd spend
>>  500 on a tripod.
>>  300 on glass
>>  200 on a body.
>>  That's where my priorities lay.

I looked at my M8's today. Both still have the plastic on the bottom.
One has some very faint scratches from being put on a tripod. The
other has none.

My 5DII, on the other hand, is on the tripod a lot. Not with a ball
head, by the way, but with a small geared head. If I'm putting it on
the tripod, I want precision, especially with the 24 and 17 TSE's.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\   mailto:henningw at archiphoto.com