Subject: [Leica] 10 Photographs that changed the world
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 21:14:44 +0200

Hi Greg,

yes these pictures represent major turns in our vision of society - are
they the pictures that changed the world? Of this I'm not sure, I doubt
they did have this power.
But they are testimonies of the long road with have crawled upon, and
probably of the way that remains to be covered.

Thanks Greg mon Ami (and Z?lie's ;-) ) for reminding us how lucky we are
even when snow leopard or the R 9.2 Diesel pose so distressing problems ...

I hope your floor is back to normal - BTW, I would hate global warming
to cause Lake Michigan to get that high  :-D

Amiti?s deMetz
Philippe