Subject: [Leica] Are we no longer wanted?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 14:53:18 -0700

Dr. ted here,

How be everyone take a couple of relaxants in whatever version of liquid,
pill or whatever and call me after 10 a.m. tomorrow with a smile on your
face and LAUGHTER in your heart!  Now that sounds like a plan. Then go out
and shoot some happy snaps good, bad or ugly. Thank you. :-)

Cheers,

Dr. ted :-)