Subject: [Leica] travel question
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 19:10:50 +0000

Leo,

Late Sept and early October are fine for just about anywhere.  We were in
Germany and France in September and October, and Spain in mid to late
October last year.  October, Fall is setting in, so Spain is great at that
time.  Southern Germany was nice in September and also Prague are nice spots.

Gene