Subject: [Leica] a quick hello
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 21:42:26 -0700

>Hi everybody,
>
>I'm new here so I thought I'd quickly introduce myself. Where to
>start...apart from showing the same equipment addiction symptoms as
>everybody else here, I'm a contributing editor for a photo magazine
>in Malaysia and shoot mainly watches, photojournalism and
>architecture - though I did do wildlife for a while. I'm a recent
>Leica convert - everybody thought I was mad, and some still do, when
>I traded my D3 for an M8 - but loving the different perspective I
>get from shooting RF.  I have a regularly updated (daily, pretty
>much) flickr page at www.flickr.com/mingthein - please drop by and
>take a look.
>
>Cheers
>Ming
>
>THEIN Onn Ming
>*photohorologer ming at www.mingthein.com
>www.flickr.com/mingthein

Welcome Ming.

Shooting watches and architecture with an M8? You're not making it
easy for yourself, or else you're shooting those subjects in a very
unconventional way. I shoot architecture, and am fond of macro
photography, but only use the M8 on special occasions for those
subjects.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design