Subject: [Leica] wtb/wtt Bay II lens cap for a Bay II lens cap for the 3.5F
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 16:34:28 -0400

Life isn't easy - not all Bay II lens caps are the same.

I just bought a Bay II lens cap, for a Rollei TLR and it doesn't fit my
3.5F. It seems that the centerline distance of the lens cap is not the
same as the centerline distance of the 3.5F.

If some sympathetic soul out there needs my lens cap, and has the proper
Rollei 3.5F lens cap, please let me know. I'd be happy to swap.

Oh, so what does my lens cap fit? Rolleicord? Rolleimagic?

...Vick

Replies: Reply from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] wtb/wtt Bay II lens cap for a Bay II lens cap for the 3.5F)