Subject: [Leica] Problem loading Capture One LE on Macbook.
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 19:57:33 +0100

Not insulting at all Ric.  It's not an authentication question.

The message is "The application Install Capture One LE Quit
unexpectedly"  MACOS and other applications are not affected" And I'm
given the options quit, report and relaunch.  I've tried relaunching but
to no avail.

Cheers

Mark

Mark Pope,