Subject: [Leica] French Café Women - now Angélus
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 07:52:22 +0200

Yeah, I'll come along too :-) Hopefully, one of the side effects of
the crisis will be a moderation in prices of good Bordeaux. I have
bottles from the mid-90s that I could never afford to buy today (I
bought them during several trips to Bordeaux when I lived in
Brussels). I have never been brave enough for the futures.

At the moment I am spending some time exploring Spanish wines--
anything except Rioja and Ribera del Duero. There are many interesting
wines being made in other regions, with a unique character and often
very good value. One of my favourites in this genre is a producer
called 12 Volts, in Mallorca.

Cheers :-)

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman