Subject: [Leica] fastest SD card for M8.2
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 22:50:26 +0200

15 seconds or 8 seconds sounds unacceptably slow. I shoot RAW only,
and the save time on my Sandisk cards is a fraction of a second. Can
it really be that adding the JPEG results in such ridiculous save
times? If so, yet another reason to forget JPEG...

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu