Subject: [Leica] CV 1.4/40mm and 1.2/35mm on M8 - what is your experience?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 21:49:09 +0200

Thanks to everyone who replied, on and off list. I decided to get the
1.2/35mm and thanks to the magic of Paypal and e-mail Stephen Gandy
will get in on its way to Alicante tomorrow.

Of course, I already have an excellent 35mm lens, but given the
difference between 1.2 and 2.5 and my affinity for dark bar interiors,
it will be very handy to have this lens.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu