Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 13/05/2009: goal!
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 08:38:54 -0400

I like your explanation, Nathan! and the photo, too!

Its like that when you watch hockey, too. Last night, I watched my  team,
the Carolina Hurricanes beat the Bost Bruins, in a very exciting playoff
game. They won the series on an overtime goal in game 7 of a 7 game series.
If you just blink for a second or look at your computer screen for five
seconds, you can miss a very exciting goal. Luckily, I was watching when the
winning goal was scored. My wife came runnning in from the other room asking
me what was going on...I shouted and pounded the table...just a little!

Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA