Subject: [Leica] Not the seashore but close...
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 19:31:26 +0200

Hi Philippe,

I'm very grateful, but I'm just an apprentice and shall follow beeing it !
Besides it, with a lot of faults. You'll see: first I used Kodachrome 25 and
64, a lot of years; and after a short interval with some Ektachrome intents,
finally the splendorous Fuji, remembering the Kodachrome of the first
times... so I digitally tend to look for an excessive saturation, I'm afraid
;-)
This year, for the first time and thanks to luggers, I've tried some things
in B&W. But the colour, Philippe, the colour... !
Thank you so much, mon ami.
Un saludo desde Espa?a,
Marc

So you get this hypervelvia look with digital - wonderful Marc :-) .
I know some Luggers here don't really like Velvia, but when they see
that, how could they resist?!

Thanks for sharing the tonus a marvellously saturated colour photograph.

Amiti?s
Philippe, bowing to the colour master.