Subject: [Leica] WAS: Nathan's Book List NOW: BEING PUBLISHED REAL TIME!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 09:59:19 -0400

At 01:27 AM 5/11/2009, you wrote:
>She settled down and we gently walked back to the round-up camp! My heart
>took sometime longer to slow down! :-)
>
>Cheers,
>
>ted

I had a similar experience riding a horse in Honduras.  Supposedly,
the only way we could get where we were going was by horseback.  That
included going down a steep gully, crossing a river and going back up
the other side.  I had two M6's around my neck.  I found out later
that my horse was named "Jumper".  I thought those two M6's would
beat me to death.  Several days later, when we came back the same
way, I got off the horse and walked down, across the river, and back up!!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] WAS: Nathan's Book List NOW: BEING PUBLISHED REAL TIME!)