Subject: [Leica] Nathan's Book List
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 17:12:27 -0400

Sorry Ric but when you're in the presence of a published artist, a published
photographer, a published poet....
Its not just hack with a camera you compare lens caps quotes with;
You ask them for an autograph and act in a reverent manner.

This would be a person who is a master of what he or she does;
More importantly a recognized master.
Find out what cereal they had that morning and put it on your laundry list.
If they are wearing blue socks put that on the list too; if you are wearing
black.
And importantly let them do most of the talking. And listen.

Rush out and get their book and have them sign THAT not a napkin.

Mark William Rabiner

And ask them where the hell their UV filter is. Don't they understand the
value of modern gear and how delicate the coatings are?

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Nathan's Book List)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Nathan's Book List)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Nathan's Book List)