Subject: [Leica] IMG; "E"
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 12:53:53 +0200

Great pictures of iconic British cars.

Even if you want to own them in small scale, it's an expensive business.

The Corgi Avengers gift set with a Bentley and the Elan S2 (and figures
of Steed and Mrs Peel) goes for up to 500 GBP in boxed, mint condition
(poorer condition starts around 160 GBP).
Though I never did understand why there was a red version of the Bentley
a well as the BRG finish.

Cheers and thanks for posting the pics
Douglas