Subject: [Leica] Nathan's Book List
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 03:50:51 -0400

Of course I have no problem with including any book on your book list I just
said your blurring the line calling people who do blurb books "authors".
I think it does not service to the real authors on your list.
And doesn't really compliment the self publishing people either as the whole
thing becomes meaningless.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Nathan's Book List)