Subject: [Leica] On topic sort of ... aka Leica on Facebook
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 18:15:32 -0400

Tina I think you're more down on those viewfinder thingies than most people
if I recall right. Lots of people use them often not when they have to.
They look real cool. And they give you another way of seeing things; totally
uncluttered.
If you've pre focused you're not worrying about tweaking the little center
box all the time.
I'm on the record for saying I love viewfinders; and would never turn one
down possibly having more than one companies offering at the same focal
length before I turn 64 and I'm on the record for saying I hope to have them
for every focal length I ever use and that's about the case right now.
I don't have a 35 or a 135. Those or the only lenses I have which I don't
have viewfinders for. And use.
I don't have a 75 or 28 lens.

I got a 90 viewfinder ahead of time to encourage myself to get a 90 lens for
my IIIF.
It worked. It made me it it a lens.

Mark William Rabiner