Subject: [Leica] River mouth
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 22:28:48 +0200

Mark,

Thank you so much for your time, kind comments and reflection.
You confirm all you find the same doubts, time to time.
And all we regret to have not taken "this" picture, which would have be "the
one", too many times ;-)
All we can do is make good use of the digital stuff, and try to minimize
these mistakes and oversights.

I've needed a lot of years learning to select, and try to take "the"
picture, and not dozens of intents, until get the right one.
I only took slides, and never touch up. Just look for the right frame, the
right exposure. And don't touch up at all. A lot of years...
And now it's so easy to try different options, check, correct and improve
them, even before to touch up on the PC !
But all these years -as talking about photography as about graphic design-
all this background, makes easy to make good use of the new tools.
I hope so !

Cheers,
Marc