Subject: [Leica] Totally OT: OSX on a tiny laptop?
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 12:05:53 +0100

Nathan,

I suspect a better way might be to run with Linux or Windows and then install
VMWare with an appropriate OSX version and the result (ashould) be like
runnning
parallels. I don't know for certain that the VMWare community support an OSX
implementation but it would be worth a look.

http://www.vmware.com/

But really Ubuntu is very similar in feel, because it shares a common
ancestry.

Peter