Subject: [Leica] [Fwd: Re: IMG: Scanning old pictures - Algiers]
From: foto at marcdufour.net (foto at marcdufour.net)
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 11:03:04 +0200 (CEST)

Philippe !
You're evoking a lot of memories !

Do you remember these plastic sandals ("Les plastiques", they said), wich
cutted so well the feet skin ? ;-)
Jokes apart, this picture is a mine and, as you said, encloses some new
fantastic frames.
It makes me remember a set of slides I took, more than 30 years ago, from
an old "Razzia" prints series. I've to look for it... but I don't know
where... too many pictures ;-)

Un cordial saludo,
Marc

Agreed Marc,
I sense nylon - remember those sticky shirts and shorts we would then
wear ? ;-)  -  is part of  yet another influence.

Also, and more importantly  there are at least five different excellent
crops to be made out just this one photo
Amazing !
Ph