Subject: [Leica] B&W on M8.2...
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 14:04:52 -0400

At 01:12 PM 5/6/2009, you wrote:
>Big disadvantage: shooting in B&W mode means shooting JPEG, with all
>that this entails in terms of loss of flexibility to make adjustments
>later.
>
>Nathan

I agree totally.  I tried shooting B&W jpegs along with RAW photos in
one of my M8's but doing both slowed the camera down too much.  If
you have to choose between jpeg and RAW, there is no choice.  RAW is
your negative.  You can do anything with it.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] B&W on M8.2...)