Subject: [Leica] doing it for real
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 05:04:11 -0400

I just don't know why these people seem to feel like they can control who
photographs them and under which circumstances and how the pictures are
going to be used afterwards.  No one else in the world has this control or
presumes to. Except guys with big guns during a war. And on a military base.
Are the free lance photographers of the world their private Public relations
army?
Yes they do very nice things in the world it does not mean the run it.

Mark William Rabiner