Subject: [Leica] NEW Images - Madeleine Peyroux
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 06:32:51 +0100

Nice shots Charlie. Basic rule of 'old style' photography- put film in
camera! Time to get an M8, my friend. That concert was hard work for
us who shot it for work, and the blue lighting didn't help. As you
know it was a day of power cuts etc. but in the end all was well and
we got what we wanted. Mine are at:

http://pa.photoshelter.com/c/gwpics/gallery/Madeleine-Peyroux/G0000Jka3iR.9JO0

I hope you enjoyed Nigel Kennedy, and it was good to meet up again.
Hopefully I will get chance to have a cup of tea with you through the
summer.

Best wishes

Gerry

Gerry Walden