Subject: [Leica] IMG: Raptor portraits
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 14:27:20 +1000

Doug they are all delightful of course. First and last especially appeal for
me.
That is an amazing story of survival re the Ferruginous Hawk. It would be
nice to think there was such a thing as animal destiny and such an animal
proved to go on for an important purpose. Such as President of F.Hawk
country or something. Still I suppose that assisting with education and
awareness is very worthwhile. Certainly better than the alternative.