Subject: [Leica] 1964 World's fair pics
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 10:00:07 -0400

You should see pictures from athletic events from that era. No team gear in
the stands...men are wearing coats/ties and the ladies with dresses and
corsages. I have a media guide from the 1968 UNC Tarheel football team with
several photos of people in the stands. They're all dressed up!
Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA